Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Florida Maximo Users Group Nov 14, 2012
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)
We're structuring the fall meeting topics based upon the input that we received from our recent member's survey. The highest interest was in mobility and planning and scheduling. There has also been significant interest in the GIS topic. The topics for the presentations and round table discussions are as follows:
* Mobility at JEA (Jacksonville Electric) - Presentation from the Perspective of the Craft User
* Data: It is What it Is - Presentation by Sarasota County
* Roadmap to Mobility and Scheduling - Presentation by a Regional Aerospace Planning Team
* Maximo Roadmap and Latest Software Licensing Details
* Planning and Scheduling - Round Table Discussion Lead by Universal Studios
* GIS and Maximo Spatial - Round Table Discussion Lead by Broward County
* Managing a Mobile System for Maximo - Round Table Lead by Raytheon
* Ask IBM
Raytheon Technical Service Co., LLC
12792 Research Parkway Room A & B
Orlando, FL 32826
Raytheon Technical Service Company Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=%20q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=%2012792+Research+Parkway,+%20Orlando,+FL+32826
Please make sure you bring your photo ID, to enable access through security.
When & Where
Max Users Group
The primary purpose of The Max Users Group (Consisting of Southern California Maximo Users Group, Florida Maximo Users Group, New England Maximo Users Group, Texas Maximo Users Group, Colorado Maximo Users Group and Northern California Bay Area Maximo Workshop) is to provide an open forum for the discussion of technical and business issues involved with the employment of the IBM Maximo® product line of Maintenance, Production, Fleet and Asset Management Systems.